St. Francis College is proudly offering International-Based Scholarships in the USA. The scholarship has been offered to all interested students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational grant will provide an award amount of $6,500 for the entire duration of an undergraduate degree program at St. Francis College.
St. Francis College is one of New York City’s most affordable private colleges. It provides a great International- Based Scholarship opportunity to all needy students who want to start their study at St. Francis College in the USA. Hurry Up! Apply as soon as possible for this award.
User Review( votes)
The college was founded in 1885 as St. Francis’ School and Orphanage. St. Francis College has a strong history of preparing students to be leaders in their areas and active citizens. The college plays a vital role in the community and in the lives of its students and alumni, with a mission founded on St. Francis of Assisi’s beliefs and teachings.
Why would you like to study at St. Francis College? SFC prepares students to take their places as leaders in their fields and to become contributing members of society. The college provides quality, accessibly-priced education to students from the five boroughs of New York City and well beyond.
Application Deadline: The application for this grant is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: St. Francis College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $6,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a High School grade point average (GPA) once converted to the U.S. grading system
- Aspirants must be international
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your High School transcripts translated into the English language.
- Admission Requirements: Completion of a high-school degree is necessary to take admission at the college.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or ITEP exam results.
St. Francis College will provide the award amount of $6,500 for high achieving students during their study.