If you want to give an excellent start to your career, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the Fritt Ord Student Scholarships offered by the Fritt Ord Foundation.
The scholarship is exclusively open for students who want to undertake masters thesis in the areas of human rights, journalism, freedom of expression and democracy-building.
Get an educational fund in Norway with the help of this scholarship programme.
User Review( votes)
The Fritt Ord Foundation is a private non-profit foundation that seeks to promote freedom of expression, public debate, art and culture.
Why should you apply for his programme? The foundation intended to protect and promote freedom of expression, public debate, art and culture.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: The Fritt Ord Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s theses
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Norway students
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: Norway
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s theses in fields such as human rights, journalism, freedom of expression and democracy-building.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Norway students
- Applicants must be researching in given areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applications should be sent directly to the relevant faculties.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a detailed project description, a budget and a funding plan, your CV and any other required information.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The Fritt Ord Foundation will provide the educational fund to complete their higher education in Norway.