The Southern Cross University is proudly offering the Environmental Geochemistry of Antimony PhD International Scholarships in Australia. Highly talented international students are welcome to apply for this wonderful funding programme.
The purpose of this funding opportunity is to support deserving candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree at the Southern Cross University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Golden opportunity to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University, founded in 1994, and is ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings among the top 100 young universities in the world. Southern Cross University staff and students conduct research in a wide variety of fields, including civil engineering, crop and pasture production, etc.
Why study at the University of Southern Cross? The University is committed to providing its students with the skills and practical knowledge. Here, students are allowed to work part-time during their studies while studying at this University, helping them to cover their living costs.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 + a tuition fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Environmental Geochemistry of Antimony offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be highly motivated for scientific research in environmental geochemistry and soil/water science.
- Must provide previous year degree from a recognized University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the PhD degree program at Southern Cross University. Students can contact Prof Ed Burton ([email protected]) for any further information.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit following documents: an expression of interest, which must include a CV, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience, your reasons for pursuing PhD degree and information on how your skills will be important to the project.
- Admission Requirements: Students must need to meet the entry requirement to be eligible for this program at the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Southern Cross University will provide PhD stipend (for a 3-year duration at the Australian Research Training Program rate; the 2021 rate is $28,597 per year, indexed annually), plus a tuition fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs.