Applicants are invited to apply for the Department of Clinical Research PhD International Scholarships offered by the University of Southern Denmark. The programme is available to the international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme encourages outstanding students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework in the field of neuroimaging.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degree programs. It offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective, at all levels.
Why at the University of Southern Denmark? The university provides creative and stimulating working conditions in a dynamic and international research environment. At this university, students will get comfortable working both independently and within a team.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Clinical Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the field of neuroimaging.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding programme, applicants must have an MSc degree in medical science or an MD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Southern Denmark. After being registered, students can apply for the job at the Faculty of Health Sciences by completing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a) a letter stating the interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project (max. 2 pages) – upload under “Application form”; b) Detailed CV, including personal contact information; c) Certified copy of diploma (Master’s degree in a relevant field or MD).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment to international students as a Salaried PhD Research Fellow. The terms of employment are stated in the Agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).