The University of Southern Denmark is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students to apply for PhD International Fellowships for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is open to overseas students.
The objective of the fellowship is to support students who want to undertake a PhD degree in video-based methods for studying social practices at the Department of Design and Communication.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this fellowship program.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark provides world-class education and is committed to an international perspective, at all levels. SDU now has five faculties and about 32,000 students, more than 15% of whom come from abroad.
Why would you like to become a part of the University of Southern Denmark? The university offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective at all levels. At this university, students will enjoy a remarkably high standard of living and educational facilities.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Design and Communication
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme on video-based methods for studying social practices at the Department of Design and Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must hold an MA degree in design, interaction studies, ethnography, linguistics, or a related relevant social science.
- Have state of the art knowledge of video technology.
- Have a strong interest in becoming an expert in the study of social practices.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Southern Denmark. After that, all applicants must submit an online application and a Special PhD-application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide Detailed CV, including personal contact information, A research proposal/description of your approach to the project (max five pages excluding references), Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including a transcript of notes/grades, a maximum of 2 of the most relevant publications or writing samples including MA thesis. Please note that publications are not a requirement for this position. Please attach one pdf-file for each piece of writing. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment by the application deadline.
- Language Requirement: Must have good proficiency in academic English and – if the applicant does not speak Danish – be willing to learn Danish.
Eligible applicants will be employed in accordance with the Protocol on PhD Research Fellow signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC Cirkulære om overenskomst for Akademikere i staten 2019 (the document only exists in Danish).