Excellent candidates are invited to participate in the University of Queensland’s Wine Australia PhD and MPhil Top-Up International Scholarships. Students from all over the world have access to the funding programme.
The educational award attracts postgraduate students to the fields of wine, viticulture, and wine business research for the academic year 2020/2021.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is an international well-recognized university in Australia. It has a network of locations to deliver undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive development programs.
Why would you like to join this programme? Wine Australia is dedicated to assisting academic endeavour and encouraging the enthusiasm of the future leaders of oenology, viticulture, and wine business researchers to support a prosperous Australian grape and wine community.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD and Master by Research
- Award: Up to $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD and Master by Research degree programme in Agriculture and Environment, Business and Economics, Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be an HDR candidate who is enrolled in or has applied for, a Masters of Research or PhD program at an Australian or overseas university.
- Must hold, or have applied for, an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) or other equivalent stipend scholarship through their host university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD and Master by Research degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates must complete an application online through the Clarity Investment Management System (CIMS). A login and password can be obtained by emailing your full name, address, contact phone number, and name of University where you will be studying to applications-at-wineaustralia.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach one certified copy of your Undergraduate Academic Transcript, one certified copy of your Postgraduate Academic Transcript (if any postgraduate study was undertaken, excluding the PhD or Masters degree you are currently enrolled in and for which you are seeking support), one copy of your current Curriculum Vitae, and one signed copy of your supervisor’s confirmation of support (or university’s if supervisor is not in place.
- Admission Requirements: The studentships are awarded based on academic excellence, the quality of an applicant’s curriculum vitae, and the merit of the proposed research program. In addition to this, students will be selected on the basis of the expertise of the proposed supervisors, the likelihood of the student’s ongoing involvement in the wine sector, and funding availability.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive supplementary scholarships for PhD and Master by Research degree that will provide:
- Top Up the RTP stipend to a max value of $35,000 annually.
- Top Up any operating funds to a max value of $10,000 annually.
- Tony Jordan OAM Award for most outstanding applicant provides Top Up the RTP stipend to a max value of $40,000 annually.