The University of Southern Denmark is currently accepting applications for the Fully-Funded PhD Position in Denmark for the academic session 2020/2021. The funding programme is open to students from all around the world.
The prestigious programme will recognize international students who want to commence PhD degree coursework in Health informatics and technology for the prediction and monitoring of decubitus ulcer.
Valuable offer for highly talented students in Denmark. Hurry up! Apply as soon as possible.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Denmark is a recognized university that provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degree programs. It has more than 32,000 students and 5,000 employees, and the campuses of the university.
Why would you like to choose the University of Southern Denmark? The university offers wide-ranging support services and orientation programmes so that you can have the best possible study experience. Here, students will enjoy a remarkably high standard of living and educational facilities.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Health informatics and technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, computer engineering or similar, where:
- You have formal qualifications in two or more of the following fields: Image processing,
- Optoelectronics, Electronic circuit development, and testing, Embedded systems, Signal processing, Modelling and Simulation, Bioimpedance Analysis.
- Knowledge, experience, and skills in the given below – or related – topics will be considered benefits: Control theory, Physiology, Matlab, Python, NumPy, and Mobile app programming.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the position, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Southern Denmark. After being registered, applicants must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide completed TEK PhD application form, Motivation letter, detailed curriculum vitae, a short PhD research proposal, verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma, an official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities, References, if any.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students are expected to communicate scientific results in English (written and spoken) and to communicate clearly with project participants in either English or Danish.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment as a PhD fellow that is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).