Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute at the University of Southern Denmark is delighted to offer its PhD Position in Property-based Testing for Industry. The funding programme is available to domestic and international students for the session 2021/2022.
The purpose of the PhD project is to help ensure a trustworthy software stack for the laboratory’s I4.0 platform, thereby providing a solid foundation for the I4.0 infrastructure to build on.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective, at all levels. It provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? At this university, students will enjoy a remarkably high standard of living and educational facilities. The university offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective at all levels.
Application Deadline: January 20. 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.378,- Euro per month incl. supplements
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Software Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have an MSc degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent.
- Comfortable learning new programming languages if needed.
- Must have experience (or a genuine interest) in doing research.
- Have Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team.
- Interested in long term commitment in a growing research group.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the position, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Southern Denmark. After being registered, students must complete and submit an application form.
- Supporting Documents: must provide motivation letter; detailed curriculum vitae; verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams; an official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities (if not Danish); an official and verified written assessment of the thesis or dissertation project from the grade giving institution, if the thesis/examination project is evaluated by approved/passed; references, if any; list of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications, in case you have any publications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Southern Denmark will offer employment as a PhD fellow (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378,- Euro per month incl. supplements).