Applicants are invited to apply for the Schlumberger Cambridge PhD International Scholarships at the University of Cambridge in the UK. The programme is open for the session 2021/2022.
The purpose of this PhD studentship is to help and support deserving international students who want to commence a higher degree programme in the UK.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Cambridge was opened in 1209 and it is a collegiate research university in Cambridge, UK. It is the second-oldest in the English speaking world and the fourth-oldest university world to survive.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? Students will receive high-quality instruction, learning, and research at the highest international standards of excellence at this university. Students would be able to debate real-world case studies with experts in every area by entering this university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge, Schlumberger Gould Research Centre
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: University tuition fee, Annual stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered at the Schlumberger Gould Research Centre in Cambridge.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university and completion of, or release from, any current training or education course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to get enrolled in this excellent funding programme, then you are recommended to take admission at the University of Cambridge, and no separate application is required for this scholarship,
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV /resume, previous academic certificates and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to meet the entry requirements of the University of Cambridge.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Cambridge will provide a University tuition fee annual stipend for students to complete their education in the UK.