If you are an international student and want to get a higher degree in Australia, then you can apply for this Molluscan Biomonitor of Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs) PhD international awards at the University of Newcastle.
Nice offer for international students to receive an award of $28,092 for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle was established in 1965 and is an Australian public university and a world leader in the area of equity and excellence. The programme is available for both domestic and international students.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? Students at this University will strengthen their fundamental values and obtain important qualifications and experience in their future careers. Newcastle also offers the best job prospects by concentrating on creativity and impact and creates a better future.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a first-class honours degree or Masters in ecotoxicology, marine science or environmental sciences with experience in scientific writing would be preferred.
- The project must involve both laboratory-based work and field-based deployment of oysters.
- Must have a current driver’s license and be a strong swimmer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University. And, interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest on email id: [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Must submit their academic records, a CV and a brief statement of their research interests were scanned and a proposal connected explicitly with the research project.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Newcastle will provide an annual index of $28,092 (2020 rate). The living allowance funding for a doctoral candidate is 3.5 years, and the tuition fee bursary is four years. The bursaries also include a foreign candidate’s relocation allowance of up to $1,500 and Overseas Student Health Insurance.