If you’re looking to earn a well-rounded education, then here is a great platform for you. The Victoria University of Wellington is offering A K Elliot Memorial Scholarship in New Zealand.
Excellent opportunity for New Zealand students
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It offers a broad range of other courses. It is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions with a proud tradition of academic excellence.
Why at the Victoria University of Wellington? While studying at this university, you can get a range of facilities, which help you to enhance and support the enjoyment of studying at Victoria University. Here you can realize their unique potentials in professional, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters by research or PhD degree in Library and Information Studies
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled as Masters or PhD students undertaking a research degree in Library and Information Studies, and intend to pursue a research topic in the field of Librarianship in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, claimants are prescribed to be registered as a master’s or PhD degree student at the Victoria University of Wellington. After being admitted, aspirants can submit the online application of the award which will be available after enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to upload the personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in a postgraduate degree, you need to hold the bachelor degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you need to provide evidence of English language skills as part of their application.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.