The University of East Anglia is looking forward to applications from international students for its Seth Donaldson Memorial Bursary established to contribute to the study cost. The scholarship is open to applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is offered exclusively for the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) programme at UEA. All interested home country and international students can apply to win this £1,000 bursary.
Amazing chance for international applicants to complete their higher degree with up to £1,000 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. UEA has been ranked 12th by The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 14th by The Complete University Guide 2019.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? UEA is an internationally renowned university based on a campus that provides top-quality academic, social, and cultural facilities. It is a premier research institution making a substantial impact on the global challenges facing society.
Application Deadline: Students must complete their scholarship applications by 5 May 2023 to be considered for the award.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK national, as well as international country students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) programme offered at the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing at UEA can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for the eligible programme and the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the university portal to apply. Scholarship application form must be completed and submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present academic transcripts and other documents required of international students.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s (Hons) degree – 2.1 or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE (Pearson) – 76
The University of East Anglia will provide the selected students a scholarship of £1,000 towards the MA programme undertaken.