If you have a dream of studying in Singapore with a funding programme, then go ahead and become a part of the International Education Scholarships at SHATEC International Hotel and Tourism School.
This support will mainly be provided to students with outstanding academic achievements, leadership qualities, and involvement in extra-curricular activities. Applicants from all international countries who want to take admission in a diploma programme are eligible to apply for this application and receive 20% discount on the total tuition fee of the applied programme at SHATEC.
SHATEC International Hotel and Tourism School is a non-profit premier school of hospitality in Asia for aspiring chefs and hotel professionals. It was set up in 1983 and has equipped the hospitality industry of Singapore with a skilled workforce ever since.
Why choose to study at SHATEC International Hotel and Tourism School? SHATEC believes that every individual can succeed given the right stimuli, and provides a caring environment where budding professionals can thrive and discover their talents. It collaborated with the world-renowned Swiss École hôtelière de Lausanne to develop its courses and hence has exquisite programmes. The training and knowledge gained at SHATEC helps the students go a long way in their careers and in life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: SHATEC International Hotel and Tourism School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All diploma programmes offered at SHATEC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be accepted by SHATEC in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit a copy of their application form to [email protected] to apply. There is no separate application process for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International identity
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Academic records
- 2 recent passport size photos
- Financial ability proof
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed schooling with 2 years of high school to be accepted in any programme at SHATEC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
The selected applicants will receive 20% of the total payable tuition fee of the programme of their choice by SHATEC.