Intending to support the education of outstanding students, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is announcing the Sherwin William Scholarships.
The programme aims to support full-time undergraduate or graduate students attending a two-year or four-year HACU-member institution.
User Review( votes)
HACU was established in 1986 with a founding membership of eighteen institutions. It represents more than 500 colleges and universities committed to Hispanic higher education success in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain and U.S. school districts. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote Hispanic student success in higher education.
Why choose HACU? HACU offers a friendly work environment, interesting, rewarding work, and a generous company-paid benefits plan. HACU believes that equal opportunity for all employees is important for the continuing success of our organization.
Application Deadline: 3 December 2021.
- University or Organization: The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student attending a two-year or four-year HACU-member institution.
- Open to all majors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay in 200 words or less, how has your Hispanic/Latin heritage impacted your motivation to obtain a college degree and how will you give back to your community during your time in school or after?
- In 200 words or less, how can Sherwin Williams bring communities together?
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 2.5 GPA or above.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have good English reading, speaking, and communication skills.
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will provide the award amount of $2500 amount for the academic year 2021-2022.