The University of Nottingham is now offering students with an Excellence in Computer Science Scholarship to minimize the cost of their education. This award is exclusively open to all UK, continental Europe, and international applicants.
This scheme will benefit those students who hold an offer to study a computer science course at the University of Nottingham. Applications are currently available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Nottingham was officially started back to 1881 as a Civic College. Over the years, it has become one of the best research-led universities in the United Kingdom. Its students represent more than 150 countries. Moreover, it is the fifth-largest university in the UK.
Why would you like to study at the University of Nottingham? It is among the top universities in the UK and consistently includes in the UK’s top 30 Higher Education institutions. It offers internationally recognized various courses. University of Nottingham’s students also benefits from numerous facilities that give them the best possible preparation and support.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 10%, 25% and 50%
- Number of Awards: 18
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK, continental Europe and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: the UK, continental Europe and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in computer science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students can be from the UK, continental Europe or international
- Entrants must have accepted a firm offer to study a computer science course at the University of Nottingham and it will need to be your first choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After being successfully selected for an eligible course at the university, you can apply for this award by completing an online application form. You are required to provide the following information:
- Application or UCAS number
- A 600-word summary describing why you would like to study computer science and why you feel that you should receive the scholarship
- Applicants can include any challenges which you have overcome during your studies. You may also wish to include any examples of where you have been involved with the wider community or helped drive positive change, especially using computer science
- Supporting Documents: Entrants need to submit given documents at the time of the admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who hold an undergraduate degree in an equivalent field from college and university, will be eligible to take part in a master programme at the University of Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: Requirements are varied depending on your nationality. Please go through this link to get detailed information in this regard.
The Award includes three levels:
- Gold: 50% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
- Silver: 25% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
- Bronze: 10% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years