The University of Calgary is now inviting deserving candidates for its exciting Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowships scheme. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This funding opportunity is aimed to foster the participation of talented foreign students in the university’s doctoral degree programme.
User Review( votes)
The University of Calgary is a public research university in the Canadian province of Alberta. It is made up of 14 faculties and more than 85 research institutes and centers. It is also one of the top research universities in Canada.
Why study at the University of Calgary? They are home to a number of world-class facilities as one of Canada’s major research universities. Students will have access to professional researchers and instructors, cutting-edge technology, cutting-edge laboratories, and outstanding learning and teaching tools.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on November 1 and closes to vary by program
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to students registered full-time in the first year of a doctoral program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to take admission in the doctoral degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts must be sent directly from all post-secondary institutions you have attended (even if you did not graduate) to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, CV, refrence letters and writing sample
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfill the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
The University of Calgary will provide the award amount of $20,000 for students in Canada.