The Law (Juris Doctor) Scholarship is exclusively available to new international students beginning a full duration postgraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus for the academic year 2022-2023.
Queen’s University, one of the most well-known universities in the United Kingdom, was founded in 1845 and is ranked 22nd in the world for international focus. It provides a world-class education as well as training in leadership and citizenship in a global community.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? The institution provides a wide range of degree programmes to help students get the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Students will obtain a wide range of relevant skills needed to work in today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queens University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Juris Doctor
- Award: £2500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Law Juris Doctor degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate Law (Juris Doctor) programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2022/23, and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship programme, applicants must have to undertake the postgraduate degree programme at the university. No application is necessary
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended, a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of £2500 to study at the Queens University Belfast in the UK.