Outstanding international students pursuing diploma programme are invited by the Singapore Institute of Management Global Education to apply for its SIM GE Merit Diploma Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
SIM Global Education is offering this application exclusively to new international students pursuing a Diploma in Accounting, Diploma in Banking & Finance, Diploma in International Business, Diploma in Management Studies, or Diploma in Information Technology. To be considered, applicants must have outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications. Winners can expect 50% tuition fees.
Amazing chance for candidates in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Established by the Economic Development Board on 28 November 1964 and registered under the Committee for Private Education, the Singapore Institute of Management is a private tertiary education and professional training provider in Singapore.
Why choose to study at the Singapore Institute of Management? SIM Global Education is one of Singapore’s leading private and lifelong learning institutions. SIM equips individuals and enterprises to be future-ready and has innovated as a learning institution to develop talent for Singapore‡s workforce.
Application Deadline: The application period is from 1st October 2022 to 31st December 2022.
- University or Organization: SIM Global Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Diploma in Accounting, Diploma in Banking & Finance, Diploma in International Business, Diploma in Management Studies, or Diploma in Information Technology offered at the SIM Global Education.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have communication skills.
- New international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must arrange the application form and all supporting documents in order and submit it via mail at [email protected]. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All official academic documents, certificates, transcripts, and reports showing grades awarded by institutions that you have completed or are currently pursuing, in original language with English translation, if applicable
- Documentary evidence of all co-curricular activities / scholarships / achievements / awards (if any)
- Personal statement
- Photocopy of passport
- A copy of the acknowledgment document for your diploma application as evidence of successful application
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit evidence of English Language qualifications such as IELTS / TOEFL / SATI / Pearson Test / other equivalent English Language qualifications.
The winners selected by SIM Global Education will provide 50% of the tuition fee of the undertaken diploma programme.