If you are an international student wanting to apply to Oxford with a study fund, then you have a wonderful chance to apply for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate International Scholarship.
The funding program is open for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances. Up to two scholarships will be available.
Nice opportunity for International Students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Oxford– The university is the very largest competitive university. It supporting around more than 30,000 jobs in the county and injecting more than £2.3bn annually into the regional economy.
Application Deadline: Applications for 2020 entry will open in January 2020 and closes on February 12, 2020.
University or Organization: University of Oxford
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Course fees and a grant towards living costs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Two
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in undergraduate all three-year and four-year courses in the course listing, except medicine subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. The information that you provide in your application form will be used to assess how you meet these criteria.
- For the first award, preference will be given to applicants to undergraduate courses in the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division or the Medical Sciences Division. For the second award, preference will be given to applicants to undergraduate courses in the Humanities Division or Social Sciences Division.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For 2020 entry, Applicants must take admission to the university. After taking admission students are automatically considered for the opportunity grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Statement of purpose and research proposal, Official transcript, written work, Portfolio, English language test score certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree. Get more information you can check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: Applicants will be awarded up to two scholarships with a course fee and a grant for living costs for 2020 admission.