Would you like to study in Indonesia? Make your dream come true by applying for the Sister Cities Award which is provided by the University of Toledo.
The scholarship program is available for new undergraduate international students. Students are eligible for this award for 8 semesters or until completion of the bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
Best chance for domestic and international students to study in united-states.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toledo is one of 14 state universities in Ohio. It offers over 250 academic programs in a diverse and comprehensive range of studies.
Why at the University of Toledo? The university offers a large network of richly diverse people and services, generous benefits, flexible work schedules, and a healthy work-life balance. It gives them the skills and capabilities they have developed during their studies at the university.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
University or Organization: University of Toledo
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: $9,360 per year
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Toledo, Spain, Londrina, Brazil, Qinhuangdao, China, Nanchong, Szeged, Hungary, Csongrad, Coimbatore, India, Bekaa Valley, Lebanon, Poznan, Poland, Toyohashi, Japan, Tanga, Tanzania, Delmenhorst, Germany, Hyderabad, Pakistan students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply you must be:
- International students are eligible to apply for this study grant.
- Renewal criteria require maintaining academic eligibility to attend UT and the successful completion of 30 credit hours each academic year.
- Students are eligible for this award for 8 semesters or until completion of the bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants will be considered for all of these awards by submitting a completed application for admission. No additional application for the scholarship is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a completed admission application includes the application for admission, all official academic transcripts, the official letter from your sponsor’s bank verifying sufficient funding, and your international English language proficiency test scores if taken.
- Language Requirement: If your first language isn’t English, or if your degree qualifications weren’t undertaken in English, please provide evidence of English proficiency.
- Benefits: The applicants will receive a $9,360 award amount per year.