Do you want to experience student life in the Netherlands? The University of Amsterdam is giving an opportunity to participate in the Amsterdam Excellence funding for the year 2020.
The university is providing a prestigious new scholarship program for exceptionally talented Master’s students from outside Europe. Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply.
Valuable chance to study at University of Amsterdam.
User Review( votes)
The University of Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ largest university. It is offering the widest range of academic programs. UvA aims to attract the world’s brightest students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS).
Why at the University of Amsterdam? The university is a top-100 university globally and one of Europe’s 15 best universities. It offers an inspiring academic work environment, as well as opportunities for development and training.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
University or Organization: University of Amsterdam
Course Level: Master degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply you must be:
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply.
- Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
- For two-year Master’s programs, there is the possibility of an extension for a second year. Scholarship recipients become part of a select community, taking part, for example, in extracurricular activities developed especially for them.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking this process, students are automatically considered for this application grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply this process, all students need to submit the all previous transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must proof of English proficiency (IELS/TOEFL): TOEFL (internet-based) – overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different components), IELTS (academic) – overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components).
- Benefits: The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) is a fully-funded position of €25,000, covering tuition and living expenses for one academic year.