Aspirants are invited to become a part of an exciting postgraduate placements for East Asia Students at the SOAS University of London in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of this programme is to support aspirants who want to undertake a postgraduate taught degree programme at SOAS University of London.
SOAS University of London was founded in 1916 and is now known as the world’s foremost centre for Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a forward-thinking, modern, and multicultural university in the heart of London, England.
Why study at SOAS University of London? This university is an outstanding institution of higher learning. Every year, it welcomes talented and high-achieving students from all over the world, regardless of their community, colour, or nationality, to study here.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £3,000 (fee waiver)
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must accept an offer to study a postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree.
- Must achieve minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate taught at SOAS University of London. After that, students have to fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To get enrolled for this programme, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to achieve academic merit and submit a 250-word statement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
SOAS University of London will provide an award of £3,000 (fee waiver) to the deserving East Asia students.