Students from across the globe have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate degree by applying for this Rahim Lalji ‘14 Development Studies Bursary. This grant is funded by SOAS University of London for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The motive of this programme is to support talented students who want to study an undergraduate degree at the university.
A great chance to get support for undergraduate study with the award amount of £2500 at SOAS University of London
User Review( votes)
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is one of the most international universities in the world. It offers a wide range of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level to the students.
Why study at SOAS, University of London? At this university, applicants will gain a number of opportunities related to their career. Along with classroom knowledge, here they will always get to learn up-to-date facts and gain practical experience.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021
- University: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Development Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new or continuing student on a Full or Part-Time Undergraduate Development Studies programme
- Overseas fee-paying student
- The Bursary is only valid for one year however, previously successful recipients can reapply in subsequent years.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates are required to admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After taking admission, seekers will be filling out the Undergraduate Online funding form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have all previous academic transcripts, certificates and transcripts and 250-word statement based on financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to meet the entry requirement of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £2500 for undergraduate study at SOAS University of London.