The University of Salford is now offering an amazing Sri Lanka Scholarship that aims to promote knowledge and establish enduring ties between Australia and Sri Lanka.
The grant is up to £3000 and will be awarded based on merit. To be a part of this opportunity, aspirants need to enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Salford.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salford set up as Royal Technical Institute in 1896 and is located in the heart of Greater Manchester, UK. It has been providing a top standard of education and service to its students. From pharmaceutical to production, the university offers courses in different fields.
Why would you like to study at the University of Salford? The campus of the university has not only a vibrant environment but also lots of modern facilities such as pathways, parking areas, sports, and green spaces. By providing students with award-winning teaching and outstanding experience, it helps students to succeed.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who meet the following eligibility criteria will be selected:
- Must be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Must be a new student applying for any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Salford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. There is no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to send the following supplementary materials: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants enrolling in an undergraduate programme at the university must have achieved a level of grades ABB or equivalent. On the other hand, candidates must hold a minimum of a second class upper degree to be eligible for a master programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the selected candidates will get an award of £3000 that can be used to cover the tuition fee and other educational expenses.