Interested athletes are invited to become a part of the Elite Sports & Developing Excellence International Scholarship offered by the University of East Anglia in the UK. The scholarship is available for students from all around the globe.
The programme encourages students who wish to commence an undergraduate, postgraduate degree or year abroad programmes for the year 2021.
Admirable opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a leading university known for excellence in education and research. It provides a variety of degree programs and courses in different fields.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university is committed to helping students pursue their career goals, with plenty of academic, social, and cultural opportunities. It offers students with excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep you on track for academic success.
Application Deadline: 5th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Awards: Up to £1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree or Year Abroad in the area of sports.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in undergraduate, postgraduate degree, or year abroad program. After that, you are invited to apply online for one of three scholarship tiers available – Developing Excellence, Excellence, and Elite.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the undergraduate and postgraduate program of Edith Cowan University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
UEA offers a range of financial and specialist support services to our student-athletes and offered at three levels: Developing Excellence, Excellence, and Elite. Depending on award level, scholars will benefit from: financial support of up to £1500 in an individualized financial plan, gym and swim membership, sports association membership, strength and conditioning, physiotherapy and massage support, nutritional guidance, psychology support, performance lifestyle guidance, workshop programme, UEA+ Sports scholar kit.