La Trobe University is seeking highly motivated aspirants to take part in the Vice-Chancellor programme for the session 2021-2022.
The bursary aims to support Vietnam candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at La Trobe University.
A very helpful program that will cover the tuition cost of an eligible programme.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University was founded in 1964 and it is a public research university in Australia. It offers numerous educational programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and doctorate levels. Here, applicants achieve growth and academic excellence in their study.
Why study at La Trobe University? The university gives financial support for those candidates who required it and encourage them in their studies. Here, you will get exceptional knowledge and education experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 100% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfil all the criteria given below:
- The applicant must be a citizen and resident of Vietnam
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- The applicant must have an overall WAM* (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this program, seekers are mandatory to get admission in undergraduate or postgraduate at this university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can include the following documents with their application: CV, a personal statement (not more than 500 words) to detail “what does clever mean to you”.
- Admission Requirements: For applying this educational award, you are required to find out the admission requirement page of this university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency. This institution recognizes TOEFL and IELTS.
Benefits: La Trobe University will provide the 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for students in Australia