Take a leap towards your dream to study abroad and apply for the Richard H. Brodhead Global Scholarships in China at the Duke Kunshan University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is initiated to recognize Duke’s 13th president, Mr. Richard H Brodhead, to reward the best Chinese and international students. The selection of the winners will be made based on academic merit to receive full or partial tuition fee programme.
Duke Kunshan University is a Chinese-American university that is the result of a partnership between Duke University and Wuhan University. It is standing at 313 in the country and harbors a strong mission to provide the highest quality undergraduate and graduate education.
Why choose to study at Duke Kunshan University? Duke Kunshan University is one of the best liberal arts universities that offer a range of high-quality, innovative academic programs for students worldwide. It prepares students for professional, intellectual, and societal leadership roles across the globe with an integrated and multi-disciplinary curriculum and an effective blend of Chinese, American, and global techniques and values, and a culture of academic excellence and freedom.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Duke Kunshan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All students applying from China or any foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes offered at DKU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must apply to undertake any undergraduate programme at DKU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are needed to join the student portal of the university and log in to apply. Candidates will be considered for the opportunity on the original admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport size photos
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- High school certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school diploma from a Chinese discipline or an international equivalent to get into an undergraduate programme DKU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo – 115
Duke Kunshan University will issue partial or fully-funded programmes towards the applied undergraduate programme to the selected students.