The cost of education is as important as education itself, and, to make quality education affordable for international students, Mount Mercy University is introducing the Social Work Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Awarded by the Department of Psychology, Sociology, Social Work & International Studies, this scholarship is worth $2,000. All freshmen and transfer undergraduate students at Mt. Mercy are eligible for it.
Nice chance for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Mount Mercy University is a private Catholic liberal arts university in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1928. The university is ranked 51st in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Mount Mercy University? Mt. Mercy focuses on preparing our students to meet the needs of a changing world and live courageous lives. It strives for excellence in providing student-focused education.
Application Deadline: An application deadline is not monitored, but students are encouraged to apply in the early spring of their senior year in high school.
- University or Organization: Mount Mercy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all the countries around the world can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes taught at Mt. Mercy can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate ability, talent, and dedication in their major area of study.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an online application Scholarship applications must be submitted separately online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Personal statement
- Certificate of funding sources
- Scanned copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must have attained a CGPA of 2.50 – 2.75 and ACT score of 20.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- STEP – Eiken Grade 1
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 50
The selected students will be provided $2,000 towards their undergraduate study i an area of choice at Mt. Mercy.