Applications are invited for UK & EU Business School Scholarships for students commencing the study of one of university’s Masters Courses in September 2021. The studentships are available to UK and EU students.
The University of Edinburgh Business School enjoys a long tradition of teaching and research. The School offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive education programmes in business and management and provides a platform for research, discussion and debate on a wide range of business issues.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh Business School is in the top 1% of business schools in the world to hold triple accreditation. Applicants have or will have achieved the minimum required score in one of University’s accepted English language tests.
- Applications Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for all master courses available at the university.
- Scholarship Award: The amounts vary from £4,000 to £10,000.
- Nationality: All UK/EU applicants for our taught Masters courses will be considered for programmes .
- Number of Scholarships: Number of opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to UK and EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
How to Apply: No additional application process is required. The School will offer scholarships to offer holders based on their MSc application taking into consideration academic qualifications and results as well as other achievements.
financial aid positions will be offered based on merit and to the highest calibre applicants (see Scholarship criteria) and based on the candidate’s application for the Master’s course.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to satisfy one of the following requirements:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 7.0 (with no score lower than 6.0 in each section)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)iBT: 100 (with scores no lower than 20 in each section)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE):67 (with at least 56 in each of the “Communicative Skills” sections)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): an overall score of 185 (with no less than 169 in each skill)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): an overall score of 185 (with no less than 169 in each skill)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE): ISE III with a pass in all four components.