The University of Technology Sydney is pleased to inform you that applications for UTS Foundation Studies International Scholarships are being accepted in Australia.
The study fund is available for international candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate coursework at the University of Technology in Sydney. The grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Desirable offer to receive financial assistance for higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is the world’s first and 10th largest university in Australia. Established in 1988, it is now one of the leading young universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS is a creative, comprehensive university which has a reputation for teaching and research excellence. There are a variety of courses and degree programmes that are applicable to the profession and give them world-class facilities as well as practice-based education.
Application Deadline: February 5, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% of UTS tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia);
- Must complete a UTS Foundation Studies program commences at UTS Insearch in Sydney with a minimum overall GPA of 8.5 out of 10.0 and no fail.
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus (Sydney) in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Foundation Studies program
- Must not:
- Be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- Be a government-sponsored student; or
- Be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants may be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award 25% of UTS tuition fees for each recipient in Australia.