The University of Technology Sydney is eagerly awaiting applications from excellent deserving students for its Research International Scholarships in Australia. The educational award is open for international candidates so that they can fulfill their dreams.
The funding program helps and supports interested students who want to undertake a research degree from the University of Technology Sydney. The bursary is available for the academic session 2023/2024.
University of Technology Sydney Research International Awards, Australia
Fabulous chance to become a part of this scholarship program.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is the first University in Australia and the 10th largest in the world. It is now one of the world’s largest young universities and was established in 1988.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? University offers students various opportunities to seek job training in their selected region. You can easily find career-related education, good facilities, and an atmosphere in which you can improve academically if you enter this University.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee depends on each course – Up to 3 years
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree program in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- Must be commencing full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS.
- Be undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as one of its areas of research concentration
- Must not hold a research qualification to be equivalent to an Australian research doctorate or, if undertaking a research master’s degree, not hold a research qualification to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian research master’s degree.
- Must not previously have received a UTS IRS for a research master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission to the University. After that, applicants have to apply online for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Technology Sydney
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide a Tuition fee depending on each course – Up to 3 years to the eligible students.