With the aim of supporting high-achieving students, the University of Lincoln is announcing the Vietnam Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who are nationals of, or hold the citizenship of Vietnam are eligible to apply to avail this application . This scholarship will provide fee waivers in order to offer financial help to the applicants.
The University of Lincoln, a public research university in England, is a globally ranked university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating purposeful knowledge and research and produce creative graduates. The University of Lincoln is listed among the top 150 universities in the world.
Why study at University of Lincoln? The University of Lincoln, over the years, has established an international reputation for the quality of its teaching and research. It has innovative partnerships with a range of organizations that provide students with enhanced opportunities for work experience, a great network, and access to the latest industry trends. At Lincoln, students are prepared to face a corporate world where employers are increasingly looking for individuals who can make a difference in today’s global workplace. Lincoln enables a high-quality student experience.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All postgraduate degree courses are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Vietnam
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme (e.g. MA or MSc) commencing in 2021/22
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA score of 6.5 (out of 10), or 2.6 (out of 4), or equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in through the online portal of the university to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the Vietnam Scholarship once they have submitted their application to study at the University of Lincoln.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university at the time of applying:
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted for a postgraduate course.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency test results.
The university will provide a aid amount of £5,000 to the selected students for the first year of study of their chosen course under the Vietnam Scholarship.