The University of Strathclyde is pleased to offer MSc Future Energy and Power System Smart Operation and Management International Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are five awards available to support dazzling worldwide students entering the postgraduate taught degree program at the university.
The outstanding study program for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Strathclyde University is a leading international university of technology located in Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city. It is especially well-known for engineering, and the Faculty of Engineering houses various engineering departments.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? Students at this university are encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their interests through independent research. This college equips students with a range of skills in addition to their academics and assists them in achieving their career objectives.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Future Energy and Power System Smart Operation and Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must be self-funded (ie: not in receipt of any funding from any other programs, employer sponsorship, etc. with the exception of International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships)
- Students already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2021 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the program, students are required to enroll in the postgraduate taught program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students will need a good honours degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available. Information on this can be found on the British Council Website.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
- Faculty of Science: IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall (no individual band less than 5.5)
The University of Strathclyde will provide the award amount of up to £1,000 for successful international students.