Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover your study expenses, the Kyoto University of Advanced Science is granting the Super KUAS-E funding for the session 2020/21.
The educational fund encourages outstanding international students who want to commence the master’s and doctoral degree programme in Japan.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get tuition exemption (100%), admission fee exemption (100%) plus living allowance of 1.2 million JPY per year for their education in Japan.
User Review( votes)
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science is evolving into a comprehensive university that provides a uniquely stimulating environment for building a career. The mission of our engineering department and graduate school is to cultivate thinkers able to create new technology platforms.
Why study at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science? While studying at KUAS, students will gain new Engineering and techniques. It makes sense that engineering graduates look for these synergies and consider opportunities beyond their particular field.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University: Kyoto University of Advanced Science
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Awards: 100% tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and Doctoral in fields of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
For Master’s Program:
- Students have a comprehensive understanding of fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle contemporary problems and find solutions that contribute to the future of society on a global scale
- Be motivated to confront a multitude of issues by developing scientific and academic expertise in their chosen specializations.
For Doctoral Program:
- Candidates have obtained a master’s degree or equivalent qualification with specialized knowledge in fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle complex contemporary issues and find innovative solutions contributing to the future of society from a global perspective
- Be strongly motivated to confront a multitude of issues by pursuing the highest level of scientific and academic expertise in their chosen field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s and doctoral degree program at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science. After you have received an invitation to apply, you can then proceed to apply via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure all necessary documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The primary entry requirements suppose that every applicant has completed the equivalent of 16 years of education, including graduating from a university program. For the doctoral program, every applicant must have graduated from both an undergraduate and graduate (master’s level) program.
- Language Requirement: You must meet the minimum required score in place to ensure your level of English proficiency. To confirm which tests they accept and the applicable minimum scores.
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science will provide all the following study expenses:
- Tuition exemption (100%)
- Admission fee exemption (100%)
- Living allowance of 1.2 million JPY per year