Applications are invited for Lincoln University International Pathway Merit Scholarships. Up to twenty scholarships to the value of NZ$2,500 are available for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018, or 1 October 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for Certificate in University Studies, Diploma in University Studies (three-semester pathway) or Diploma in University Studies (two-semester pathway).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships to the value of NZ$2,500 are available for the 2018 academic year.
- Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to twenty scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the scholarship an applicant must:
Be an international student who has not previously studied in an academic programme at Lincoln University, and
Meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen programme at Lincoln University, and
Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand, and
Not hold any other scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted by post.