Applications are invited for Lincoln University International Pathway merit awards. Up to twenty free schoolings are available for the 2020-21 academic years.
Amazing opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma program
- Fully funded Award: NZ$2,500
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: 20 fully-funded tuition
- Nationality: International Students
- A program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: June 24, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for the education award an applicant must:
- Be an international student who has not previously studied in an academic program at Lincoln University
- Meet the academic and English language requirements for admission to their chosen program at Lincoln University
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand
How to apply:
- How to apply: Applications should be submitted by post and it must be submitted to:
PO Box 85084
Email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach you previous year academic transcript and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Certified documentation of exit examination scores – for example, CXC, GCE, WAEC, BGCSE, or exit examination scores from your region or country – All course titles, and the marks earned in those courses, should be reflected.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefit: The grant will provide NZ$2,500 for the Semester