Funding opportunities are available to support postgraduate students. The University of Surrey is offering Surrey International funding for Psychology 2019 entry. This program is open for international students.
Grants are available for applicants who have to hold an offer to study a full-time MSc course offered within the Department of Psychology at the University of Surrey.
Great opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a global community of ideas and people, dedicated to life-changing education and research. With a beautiful and vibrant campus, we provide exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower our students for personal and professional success.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: Department of Psychology
- Course Level: Full-time MSc programs
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 31 December 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Awards are available for overseas students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: the program is open to study within the Developmental Psychology in Research and Practice MSc, Environmental Psychology MSc, Health Psychology MSc, Psychology (Conversion) MSc, Research Methods in Psychology MSc, Social Psychology MSc at the University of Surrey.
- Eligibility Criteria: Grant is available for students who must be achieved either a 2:1 or a first-class honors degree or equivalent and be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees). Applicants must be self-funded, paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship. Applicants must also apply for your chosen course within the permitted timeframe and confirm your wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no formal application procedure for this sponsorship. The University will identify any potential candidates.
- Benefits: The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £5,000