All international students who want to undertake a long term or short-term Japanese language programme at Kobe and are accepted by the school will be eligible to receive this scholarship. Under this award, the students will be offered a sum of money per month for 5 months to support their cost of study in Japan.
Kobe International Language School, ranked 66th in the Asian University Rankings, is a Japanese language school that aims to build up talents who can be active and can contribute to all kinds of societies.
Amazing opportunity for students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Why choose to study at Kobe International Language School? Kobe International Language School leads their students to broaden their horizons and give them full support by providing the best program to let their dreams take flight. All levels from the basic to the advanced level of Japanese language are covered at Kobe. Pass outs from Kobe are likely to enter graduate schools, universities, or vocational schools as well as get a job in a Japanese corporation.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2021
- University or Organization: Kobe International Language School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Long term and Short term
- Award: 20,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all Asian countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any long term and short term course or subject taught at Kobe.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted in any applied programme at Kobe.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can refer the admission page of the school to go about the application process. Applicants that apply and meet the criteria for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Birth certificate
- Graduation certificate
- High school records
- Letter of support
- Certificate of bank balance
- Certificate of employment
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed more than 12 years of school education to be admitted at Kobe.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have Japanese Language ability such as JLPT N5, equivalent to JLPT N5, or higher level.
The winner of this scholarship will receive 20,000 YEN per month for 5 months by Kobe International Language School towards undertaking any programme at Kobe.