To promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study, and do business, the University of Sussex has partnered with the GREAT Britain Campaign to offer international students the Sussex GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students identified as Malaysian nationals applying for a Master of Business Administration programme at the University of Sussex are eligible candidates for this scholarship award. The award amount of £10,000 will be provided to the selected candidates.
This scholarship will cover tuition fee in order to assist students pursue masters degree at the university
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that provides students with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognized for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results. At Sussex, students learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the forefront of their fields.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for international is 15th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysia
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students of Malaysian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration can be applied at the University of Sussex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of Malaysia and have accomplished an undergraduate degree in Malaysia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to apply to Sussex via its official online application portal. Scholarship application is to be made separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honors degree or above or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
A scholarship valued at £10,000 will be awarded to the successfully selected candidates for their MBA study at the University of Sussex.