Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, De Montfort University is offering the Sustainability Scholarship in the UK for the session 2022/2023.
The educational award intends to encourage international students who wish to commence a postgraduate degree program in various disciples according to their choice.
Great funding opportunity for international students in UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1870, De Montfort University is a well-known university located in the city of Leicester, England that delivers a wide range of courses to students as well as overseas world-changing research. It offers the perfect combination of award-winning teaching and world-class facilities.
Why study at De Montfort University? The university provides resources that support students’ development or studies and helps them to succeed. It aims to achieve positive sustainability impacts through its teaching, research and external partnership working.
Application Deadline: The closing date to apply for the scholarship is midnight on Friday 29 July 2022 for students commencing their studies in September 2022.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full time, postgraduate course starting in September 2022.
- To be classified as an International Fee payer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the De Montfort University. After holding an offer for a full-time, post-graduate taught course, candidates must complete and submit the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, diploma certificates, and personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship program will offer a £4,000 discount on the total value of the course fee and will be awarded to outstanding students.