With the motive of supporting the education of students in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its C. Wright Mills International Scholarship. The programme is available for both domestic and international students.
The scholarship aims to assist motivated students who want to commence MA by thesis or a PhD degree programme in the field of Anthropology for the session 2020-2021.
Nice offer for domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest institution in New Zealand that offers tertiary-level education. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university provides a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer, or academic. Here you can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s (by thesis) and Doctoral
- Award: $3,750
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s (by thesis) and Doctoral degree programme in Anthropology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled, or intending to enrol, full time or part-time, at the University of Canterbury in a programme for an MA by thesis in Anthropology or a PhD in Anthropology.
- Graduates of any university in New Zealand or of the University of the South Pacific.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in Master’s (by thesis) and Doctoral programme at the University of Canterbury. After that, candidates must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being registered, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Canterbury will provide an award of $3,750 per annum to excellent students who want to study graduate degree programmes for the academic year 2020-2021.