Broaden your horizons by becoming a part of this wonderful International Economics Scholarships launched by Kingston University London. This scheme is designed for new full-time master’s students.
All international students who want to pursue a master’s in economics are eligible to apply for this grant. This grant will cover a certain amount of the tuition fee for the chosen course of study.
Nice opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Kingston University is a Higher Education Corporation formed by the government. It is an exempt charity under the terms of the ERA. With campuses in and around Kingston, it is ranked 581 in QS World University Rankings. It is ranked as one of the top 40 universities in the UK.
Why choose Kingston University? It has extremely career-focused courses for ambitious students with big plans in the field of business. It is recognized as one of the most diverse and multicultural universities in the country. Placements at Kingston give students a chance to gain experience, discover the world, identify potential career options, improve employment prospects, earning while learning, and work for global companies. While studying at Kingston, students are given exceptional opportunities to develop international knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Kingston University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in Financial Economics, Development and International Economics, and International Politics and Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must have successfully completed a certified program of study in the area relating to the content of the degree.
- a good undergraduate qualification in an appropriate subject
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants should directly apply to Kingston University’s online portal for the desired degree and follow the required procedure for the same.
- Supporting Documents: Submit copies of translated qualification transcripts, copies of relevant and recognized English language qualifications, two references, including at least one academic reference; and your Curriculum Vitae (CV) if relevant.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirement, which is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall with no element below 5.5.
The university will provide a scholarship of $1,500 to international students who pursue Master’s in Financial Economics, Development and International Economics, and International Politics and Economics at Kingston University.