The Synchromedia research group organizes PhD Scholarship in Canada. The aim of the program is to enable and encourage academically able holders from Canada.
The programme is open to Canadian students to apply for research in big data processing and management in the smart community.
Perfect choice for Canadian students.
User Review( votes)
The Synchromedia research group works on a wide diversity of pertinent research areas. It also consists of several professors, researchers, and graduate pupils. the group has been awarded a $4 million CFI grant to build a Pan-Canadian Consortium.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following area for the opportunity :
- Strong background data mining, data storage, big data processing, and management
- This is awarded in big data processing and management in the smart community.
- Canadian applicants are eligible for the free study.
- Good knowledge in optimization algorithms
- Excellent programming skills
- Good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants can apply by post.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, transcripts, and a cover letter.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must possess a strong background in data mining, data storage, big data processing, and management.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The successful candidate will be working at the Synchromedia Lab, renowned by world-class projects in cloud computing, such as PanLab, HPDMNet, Canaries GreenStar Network, Ericsson’s Green Sustainable Telco Cloud, Ciena’s Smart V-WAN Hypervisor, and Canada Research Chair on Smart Sustainable Eco-Cloud. He/she will receive a yearly stipend from the research funds provided by Ericsson and NSERC. He/she will also obtain valuable experience through internships at Ericsson Research Center at Montreal, the largest R&D center in North America of the world’s #1 telecommunications provider.