International students undertaking postgraduate study in the UK have an excellent chance to fund their education by applying for the Takahashi and Howat Memorial Overseas Scholarships offered at the University of Edinburgh for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is exclusively offered to Japanese national students only. Postgraduate study programmes offered at the University of Edinburgh can be applied for. Two scholarships worth 300,000 JPY will be awarded.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is not only the sixth oldest university in Scotland. Still, it is also one of the world’s top universities with five beautiful with an empowering mission to create, disseminate and curate knowledge. It ranks 4th in the UK and 22nd in the world in the 2021 QS World University Ranking.
Why choose to study at the University of Edinburgh? The University of Edinburgh ensures that its students get great opportunities to work with professionals and gain practical knowledge about the field, along with industrial visits with faculty members. Students at the University of Edinburgh learn via a mixture of independent study, lectures, tutorials, and various other measures delivered by the institution’s expert faculty.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open and will close on the last day of May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 300,000 JPY
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Japanese
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Japan can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate study programmes offered at Edinburgh can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Japanese nationals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply via the student portal set up by the university. Scholarship application details can be obtained on the official website of JSS.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Copy of degree qualification
- Admission Requirements: The students applying must hold a degree in an appropriate subject, with an excellent or perfect classification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE, etc., are accepted.
The two selected applicants will be awarded this scholarship of 300,000 JPY towards their postgraduate study at the University of Edinburgh.