If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of oil and edible fats industries, then you can apply for the Tallow Chandlers and M.W. Beer Scholarships at SOAS University of London.
The scholarship will be provided to students whose thesis will focus on the oil and edible fats industries, including the environmental impact of palm oil, biodiesel and sustainability or the commodities trading of oils and fats. Students belonging to UK, EU, and international countries are eligible.
Great offer for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
SOAS University of London is a public research university in London ranked among the top higher education institutions in the U.K. and the world advancing through teaching and research to promote and lead global public education.
Why study at SOAS University of London? SOAS offers the students a broad and exciting curriculum which gives the students an opportunity to design their intellectual journey. SOAS has adopted an interdisciplinary approach to deepen the learning experience and believe that making connections between ideas and concepts across different disciplinary boundaries is the best way to approach the complex problems we face as a global society. Students are given a lot of space to become self-aware and choose for themselves.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 2 May 2022
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from the UK, EU and all overseas countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in oil and edible fats industries
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be undertaking a master’s degree programme at SOAS University of London.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to a student whose dissertation will research the oil and edible fats industries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign up or log in to the university’s official online portal. Applicants are required to fill out the online scholarship application of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to gather the following documents as demanded by the university:
- Second class honours bachelors degree from a U.K. university, or international equivalent
- Relevant work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all required documents and language proficiency test to the university at the time of application to secure a position at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain average scores for the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 65
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- IELCA Academic – 35
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of £10,000 at SOAS University of London to complete their studies in the UK.