Are you a competitive person? If so, the Stockholm School of Economics is inviting students to apply for the Af Jochnick Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students from East European countries and Turkey with high-quality motivation, academic excellence, and extracurricular activities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Stockholm School of Economics is a private business school located in Sweden. It is one of the top business schools in Sweden to be a mutually enriching cultural environment of business education that inspires people to learn and grow.
Why choose to study at Stockholm School of Economics? Stockholm School of Economics is an academic hub for insightful students and researchers from all over the world, which bring a tremendous amount of exposure to its students from diverse cultural understanding to different thought processes emerging as one, it imparts practical experience-based knowledge to its students. To provide the best of opportunities to its students, it works closely with corporate partners and society.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Stockholm School of Economics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from Eastern Europe, including Moldova, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, and Turkey, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled in any master’s programme at the Stockholm School of Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first log in to the official online platform of the school.
- The applicants must upload the required documents for the chosen course on the portal.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide the following documents to the school:
- Completed bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Letter of motivation
- Current CV
- Relevant work experience
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have relevant GMAT or GRE scores (Minimum GMAT score: 600, Minimum GRE score: 155)
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL – IB- 90
- TOEFL – PBT – 575
- Swedish Upper Secondary School – English 6
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments – English 6
The school will provide the selected students with financial support in terms of the full tuition fee for the complete course and years of study.