The scholarship programme aims to support students who will help shape health policy around the world. All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Bristol, ranked in the world’s top 60 in the QS World University Rankings 2021, is a red brick research university that contributes back to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates through its cultural, social, economic and environmental activities.
Wonderful opportunity for international applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Bristol? The University of Bristol aims to equip its students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen career in a competitive global market. It is a place that promotes equality and has an equal ratio of male and female on campus. The University of Bristol is at the cutting edge of global research by making innovations in areas ranging from cot death prevention to nanotechnology. It supports worthy causes like gender equality, racism, women’s safety, etc.
Application Deadline: 14th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s in nutrition, physical activity and public health are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be applying to any one-year, full-time Master’s programme at the University of Bristol.
- The students must start their programme in September 2021.
- The students should be classified as an overseas student.
- The students must not already be receiving other funding, which would equate to more than the total cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are supposed to directly apply for the course and the scholarship collectively through the International Scholarship Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Previous university degree grade
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score minimum in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL ibt – 88 overall with R22, L21, S23, W22
- Cambridge CPE or CAE –
- IELTS – 5 with 6.5 in all skills
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Level IV with a pass in all skills
- PTE – 67 in all skills
- Duolingo – 115
The University of Bristol will provide an amount of £5,000 to cover the tuition fees of an overseas student.