Cornell University is pleased to announce the Tata Scholarships program for Indian students in the USA for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Tata Scholarship Fund will support approximately 20 scholars at any given time and ensure that the best Indian students have access to Cornell, regardless of their financial circumstances.
Tata Scholarships for Indian Students at Cornell University, USA
This amazing scholarship scheme will help academically gifted Indian students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1865, Cornell University is a private Ivy League and statutory land-grant research university in Ithaca, New York. It is organized into seven undergraduate colleges and seven graduate divisions at its main Ithaca campus, with each college and division defining its specific admission standards and academic programs in near autonomy. It is one of the few private land grant universities in the United States.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by the following-
- Regular Decision – January 2, 2023
- Fall Transfer – March 15, 2023
- University or Organization: Cornell University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be a citizen of India and have attended secondary school in India
- be offered admission to Cornell as an undergraduate student
- be eligible for need-based financial aid.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate applicants will be eligible for consideration for the Tata Scholarship if they have completed the admission application and have applied for financial aid. Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university.
- The School Report
- Counselor Recommendation – Cornell requires a written statement from your school counselor or college advisor.
- Teacher Evaluations
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must prove your English language proficiency tests.
Each successful scholar will receive an educational fund for applicants in the USA for 2023-2024.