Applications are now open for the 2023 Cohort of the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program. Teach For Nigeria is looking for promising future leaders who are vision-driven and committed to transforming Nigeria through education.
The program is a 2-year full-time paid commitment in which they place the most outstanding graduates and professionals to teach in Nigeria’s under-served schools in low-income communities. Individuals with varied levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals, and entrepreneurs are eligible to apply.
Nice offer in Nigeria.
User Review( votes)
Teach For Nigeria is a non-profit organization. It offers you the chance to make a difference in tackling one of Nigeria’s most pressing challenges, educational inequity.
Why apply to this program? The Fellowship will help candidates develop leadership skills that are critical in today’s dynamic global work environment. The Fellowship Program gives you an opportunity to become a part of the solution and a change agent who would transform education in Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 25 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Teach For Nigeria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: A paid fellowship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a bachelor’s degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a minimum second class (lower division)
- Must have completed NYSC on or before July 2023
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application
- Fellows must be citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin
- Nigerians who after the program can be contributing a change to in education in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must submit an online registration form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Applicants will be asked to write 3 essays describing their leadership experience, motivation, and their long-term goals.
- Upload original certificates of credentials: Bachelor’s degree certificate (only statement of results from 2018 would be considered), S.S.C.E (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), NYSC, and Birth Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be a Nigerian citizens, hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
- Language Requirement: English skills are required.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a paid Fellowship and a full-time position.