New Zealand Government is now accepting applications for TeachNZ Scholarships for the academic session 2020-21. The grants provide financial assistance while you are studying towards a teaching qualification.
The Ministry of Education is the public service department of New Zealand charged with overseeing the New Zealand education system.
Amazing offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study an approved Graduate Diploma/Master of Secondary Teaching.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of teaching.
- Award: $10,000 to $30,000
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the eligibility criteria to be assessed for a scholarship:
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Have been offered a place to study an approved Graduate Diploma/Master of Secondary Teaching
- Have proficiency in te Reo Maori to a level that meets the requirements of the tertiary provider
- Have a degree or graduate diploma with at least one 300-level paper in Maori studies, development, language, culture or society
- Have leadership experience
- Have support from your iwi and/or Maori leaders in your community.
- Online application form
- A CV (curriculum vitae) – no more than four A4 pages
- Leadership statement, listing two referees
- Identity, language and culture statement, and supporter’s details