Texas Global, University of Texas has organized the Faculty Research Seed Grants program to provide funding and resources to support translational research and outreach. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
All international as well as domestic students are eligible to apply to win up to a $10,000 grant for their research study. The grants are awarded on a semi-annual basis, i.e., once in the fall and spring semesters each.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
The University of Texas at Austin is a bold, ambitious leader, providing a first-class education and the tools of discovery. UT Austin is a provider of first-class education, ranking among the 40 best universities in the world, and aims to achieve excellence in the interrelated areas of undergraduate education, graduate education, research, and public service.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas at Austin? UTexas is very committed to academic excellence and teaching and research. Its mission is to achieve excellence in the interrelated areas of undergraduate education, graduate education, research, and public service. The core values of The University of Texas at Austin are learning discovery, freedom, leadership, individual opportunity, and responsibility.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 17th October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Texas at Austin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Home country nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for research study programmes offered at the University of Texas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have submitted their applications by the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications at the University of Texas can be made via its online portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Permanent resident card
- Expanded Resume
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: Research applicants must have previous academic engagements and qualifications in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
A research seed grant of up to $10,000 will be provided to the successfully selected candidates by the University of Texas at Austin.